Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm Just Ann

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
Erma bombeck


I am neither pregnant or a pixie. I just thought it was attention getting title. There is no particular topic for this blog. Think of this blog as what we talk to our friends about. However, most of what I write will pertain to women, or it will be a woman’s perspective on general issues. It will be about all sorts of things, so nothing is really beyond my discussions here.
These are just my musings and they may wander all over the place. Some will be funny. Some may be serious. But mostly I try to be funny because being goofy and joking around are my forms of escape. It’s not that I don’t take things seriously, I do. But you have to have an outlet for stress. Thank God mine is through laughter.

No comments: