Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Working Up While Working Out

note: I couldn't get signed into my blog for a while, so I have a few posts.....

Qoute of the Day
"I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall."
Eleanor Roosevelt
Flipping through the July 2007 issue of Fitness, I came across the phrase of the month; coregasm. Supposedly, it is defined as the orgasm that women experience while doing core-strengthening exercises. Am I missing something? I workout nearly every day at the gym and have never experienced one of these coregasms. I want to know how to have one. If this is true, they just might eliminate the need for a man altogether! So, they directed me to their website, and I read up on coregasms.
According to Charity Shumway, on the Fitness website, the legend goes something like this; you sqeeeeeze your abdominal muscles in really tight. Then you do a whole bunch of repetitions until you succumb to the indescribable pleasures right there in the middle of the gym.
Well, I just tried to do it. It doesn’t work. Maybe because I am not at the gym. So, I read further to see if there’s a trick I missed. There’s not. Then, she tells us that the coregasm doesn’t exist, except in the minds of men and their fantasies. Well, talk about a work up for nothing!
This was going to revolutionize workouts. Going to the gym was going to become popular.
(If you’re disappointed coregasms don’t really exist, maybe you could try using the Power Plate my5 Acceleration Training Machine. It is a vibrating fitness machine guaranteed to shake your muscles into shape fast! - Now this thing may have possibilities!)

No comments: